Our Team Is On Your Side
Our leadership team’s members average 30+ years of composites experience. We push for a workplace that is fun, creative, and empowering for employees. By helping our team create and deliver exceptional products and solutions, success will always follow. We always work to make our customers competitive, while we maintain a strong, healthy, and growing financials to ensure a sustainable future for the business.
Jim Gormican – Chief Executive Officer
40+ years of leadership, both technical and business management. 25+ years in entrepreneurial endeavors related to composites and technology companies, building value for stakeholders. Key contributor to development of privately-held aerospace composites company Composite Optics Inc. where he served as Director, VP Operations, President, CEO, and Chairman. Sold company to ATK In 2003.
BS, Industrial Arts & Sciences, San Diego State University
- ATK from 2003 to 2008, President, ATK COI; Executive VP, ATK Composites; VP Strategy, ATK Advanced Propulsion and Space Systems Group; VP Business Development & Strategy, ATK Mission Systems Group; VP & GM, ATK Mission Research and Technical Services
- Rock West Properties, CEO from 2003
Vision: Inspire people to do great things!
Keith Loss – Executive Vice President
40+ Years Aerospace Experience. Systems Integrator for components with multi-discipline requirements, Composites/ Structural Design/ Analysis/ Test. RF Structures Design/ Analysis/ Test for Radomes and Antennas. Technical Leadership, Program Management, Business Development.
MS, Engineering Mechanics, University of Wisconsin
BS, Engineering Mechanics, University of Wisconsin
- Program/Business Manager for RF Products – Orbital ATK
- Program/Business Manager for Structures – Lockheed Martin
- Program/Test Manager for Structures – McDonnell Douglas
Christina Frederick – Chief Financial Officer
20 years of financial, accounting and supervisory experience. Designed and implemented an online indirect budget tracking system.Re-vamped online project cost reporting system allowing accessibility to detailed actuals, ETC’s and EAC’s. Designed and implemented access stock database to track stock ownership. Successful DCAA overhead rate submissions and audits with minimal to no changes. Standardized billing formats.
BA, Business Management, Finance, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Program Finance Manager and Financial Analyst – Orbital / ATK
- Sr Staff Accountant – Goreham-Moore and Associates
- Staff Accountant – Transportation Logistics Corporation (TLC)
Tom Preece – Chief Strategy Officer
30 years of product development, sales and marketing experience in composites (aerospace and sporting goods industries).
MS, Aerospace Engineering,University of California, San Diego
BS, Civil Engineering, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Victor Montoya – Chief Operating Officer
35 year career in operations management, aerospace and defense, medical device industries, lean manufacturing.
BS, Business Administration
- Director of Operations – The Toro Company
- Director of Operations – Orbital ATK
- Plant Manager – Covidien
- Operations Manager – Covidien
James Johnson – Chief Marketing Officer
27 years of experience developing innovative sales and marketing strategies spanning a variety of markets and industries. Expertise in developing teams, strategy, brands, and building awareness. Comprehensive experience in analysis, product and business development, and media and public relations.
MBA, WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
BA, Business Management, University of Oklahoma
- SVP and Chief Marketing Officer – Virco
- SVP of Innovation and Marketing – Flex R&D
- Senior Director of Marketing – Avery Dennison
Dave Erickson – Vice President
26 years of experience in composites industry leadership. Expertise spanning program management, product design, development, and sales management. Experience spanning commercial, industrial, defense, and recreational markets.
BS, Materials Science & Engineering, University of Utah
- Business Development Manager – Composite Solutions, LLC
- Custom Product Manager – MacLean Quality Composites
- Manager, Sales Engineering – Advanced Composites Inc.
Don Pritchett – Vice President
33 years of hands-on and team leadership experience in electro-optic, acoustic, RF, and radiation sensor systems. Expert in the design, development, modeling and simulation of sensors and data analysis to solve challenging target signature detection and identification problems. Experience includes systems engineering and development of complex electro-optic imagers, radiometers, LIDAR systems, and radiation detection sensors with signal processing to extract signatures of interest.
PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
BS, Electrical Engineering, Rice University
- Chief Technical Officer – Rock West Medical Devices
- Director of Engineering – Orbital ATK
- Group Leader – Mission Research Corporation