Elite Performance for Sporting Ventures
- From hunting to skiing to automotive racing to sailing, composites will take your equipment to the next level
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified. Aerospace quality standards are applied to ALL of our products, including sporting goods
- Tailored, innovative solutions to enhance specific performance requirements such as increased stiffness, lighter weight, etc.
- Designing, prototyping, testing, low to high volume production runs runs
- Cost effective, on-shore manufacturing (San Diego, CA, West Jordan, UT, and Tijuana, MX)
- In-house engineers with sporting goods/outdoor product experience
Proprietary Customer, Outdoor Industry
“I won’t hesitate to reach out to Rock West Composites on my next innovation driven project. I’m confident they will have a technology solution for what I am developing.”
One of the key advantages to composites in outdoor applications is their lightweight properties. Whether your activity is hunting, fishing, biking or even archery, balancing weight with ruggedness is critical for optimizing equipment performance for the sporting community. We have the expertise to find the right balance for your needs.
Speed and safety. Composites can help you do both. From lightweighting torsion tubes, wings, and other components to speed up your vehicle to safety devices to minimize risk, carbon fiber offers excellent properties for automotive applications.
We’ll find the perfect combination of off-the-shelf options and custom solutions to hit your performance requirements.
Corrosion resistance is a big benefit of using composite materials in marine applications.
If you need hardware to withstand conditions on the water or in the water, composites will not only improve the performance of your components, but also help them resist the impact of the harsh environment where they operate.
Banner image courtesy Bergara Rifles