Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Rock West Composites, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Run and Operate Our Site – We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To Improve Customer Service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To Improve Our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Process Payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Run a Promotion, Contest, Survey or Other Site Feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Manage Product Reviews and Ratings – We may use third-party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To Send Periodic Emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Shipments and Delivery
All goods are sold FOB RWC shipping point. Goods may be shipped in a single shipment or multiple shipments at RWC’s discretion. RWC will attempt in good faith to meet estimated shipping dates but shall not be liable to Buyer for any loss or damages due to delay caused by RWC.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information about our employees:
- Identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, such as signature, education, employment history, and other similar information.
- Protected classifications, such as race, gender, age, and other similar characteristics.
- Biometric information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and other similar information.
- Geolocation data, such as GPS location and other similar information.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as CCTV footage, recordings of telephone conversations, and other similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as job title, work history, performance evaluations, and other similar information.
- Education information, such as academic records and other similar information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile about an employee, such as preferences, characteristics, behavior, and other similar information.
Categories Of Sources From Which We Collect
- Job Applicants
- Prior Employers
- Professional References
- Educational Institutions
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Licensing Organizations
Purpose For Which We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect about our employees for the following purposes:
- To manage and administer our employment relationships, recruitment, and retention.
- To provide our employees with payroll, leave and benefits, and other employment-related benefits.
- To evaluate and improve our workforce management and development programs.
- To comply with legal obligations and defend against legal claims.
- To conduct internal investigations and audits.
- To maintain the health, safety, and security of our employees and workplaces and protect against fraud and other unlawful activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose the personal information we collect about our employees for the following purposes:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To our service providers and vendors who assist us in providing our employees with payroll and other employment-related benefits.
- To government agencies and law enforcement officials, as required by law or legal process.
- To our legal counsel and other advisors who assist us with compliance.
- To other third parties with the employee’s consent or at the employee’s direction.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the CCPA, including the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected about you, the right to correct inaccurate personal information, the right to request that we delete your personal information, the right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information and the right of no retaliation. The Company has not sold or shared personal information in the preceding 12 months. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Contact HR Team
Mail: Rock West Composites Inc. Attn: HR7625 Panasonic Way, San Diego, CA 92154
Upon receipt of a request, HR will respond within ten (10) business days to confirm receipt. A response will be provided within 45 calendar days. The time period in which to respond may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary, making the response within 90 calendar days (extension notice will be provided).
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 15, 2022.