We are experts in high-performance, low-loss radomes. Our specialty is using the right materials for your application. Whether for aerospace, defense or commercial use, we can design, analyze, prototype, test, and manufacture your radome or other components to meet RF characteristics, optimize performance, and minimize cost, all on schedule.
Radomes Types & Markets
For Aerospace & Defense we offer high-performance solutions with custom engineering, design, prototyping, and testing services for flight qualification. For Commercial applications we provide low cost, high volume manufacturing.
- Engineering team with in-depth radome experience
- Finite Element Analysis
- Rapid prototyping
- In-house testing for RF optimization
- Qualification testing
Engineers face unique challenges when designing radomes, whether it is for aircraft, ships or ground-vehicles. Some considerations that can impact design include:
- Minimal RF attenuation/low loss of signal
- Broad bandwidth
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) filters
- Frequency Selective Surfaces (FSS)
- High transmission
- High power
- High temperature (-65°F to +185°F, or >1000°F)
- Overheating of the radome or the antenna
- Strength and precision
- Damage tolerance
- Rain and particle erosion
- Lightning protection
- Bird impact
- Hail impact
We Design for Your Bandwidth
Our high-performance radomes can be designed to work in the following bandwidths and more:
L-band, S-band, C-band, X-band, Ku-band, Ka-band, Q-band, E-band, V-band, W-band, in addition to multi-band and multi-spectral.*
We Are Government Contract Ready
- DCAA-approved rates
- ITAR controlled
- AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Compliant with Government regulations
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
*Original art by Treinkvist. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license. Modified by RWC.