Aerospace & Defense
Deep Heritage with Commercial Sensibilities
- Founded by engineers/entrepreneurs with decades of experience in Aerospace & Defense
- Maximizing composite materials with innovative solutions
- Agile, responsive, effective
- AS9100D certified, 5S, DCAA-approved rates
- Wide variety of structures and components, supporting airplanes/UAVs, missiles, spacecraft, satellites, military vehicles and shipboard applications, as a Tier 1, 2, or 3 supplier.
- Knowledge of qualification processes and how to best approach programs to minimize schedule and cost impact
Proprietary Aerospace Contractor
“Well organized, very responsive and proactive.”
Carbon fiber and other composites are essential to space missions, whether the objective is to discover the origins of the universe or improve communications in remote areas of the globe.
We engineer composite materials in innovative ways to achieve your specific program requirements with out of this world results.
Our team’s heritage includes work on spacecraft and satellite components, optical benches, solar panels, reflectors, solar sails, metering structures, landing systems, and more.
We are the design house for high-performance, low loss radomes. Our specialty is using the right materials for your application, whether your requirements are high temperature, very low signal loss, or minimal cost.
We also integrate electric and radio frequency design functions into mechanical structures, maximizing RF transmission, minimizing RF reflections, integrating electrical circuits and ground planes, and providing shielding from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
Our team has extensive engineering heritage with fiberglass/epoxy, quartz/cyanate ester, and Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC).
From complex geometries to truss structures to industrial tubes, we maximize materials to meet the performance objectives of precision programs.
Our knowledgeable team will utilize custom engineered solutions complimented with off-the-shelf options where appropriate. We find innovative ways to meet schedule and cost objectives while hitting all your critical requirements.
We can design your component from scratch, construct a rapid prototype, and test it, or just build to print from your specifications.
Images courtesy SpaceX, Airbus, Intuitive Machines, Facebook, NASA, NRL, Boeing, JPL. Use does not imply endorsement.
Banner image courtesy SpaceX. Use does not imply endorsement.